UA-51517760-1

Friday 30 May 2014

My First Time

Hello! I thought as this is my first post I would do the '15 Random Questions' tag so that you could get to know me. Beauty and fashion is my passion and if there are any posts you would like me to do (reviews etc) then comment and let me know! Right, let's get on then...


1. What’s a nickname only your family calls you?This is a bit of a weird one, all of my family call me 'Joebells' or something shortened from that (like 'bells', 'bellies', 'joes') and no one knows where, when and why it started!
2. What’s a weird habit of yours?Other than clicking my fingers, I don't think I have any...
3. Do you have any weird phobias?I have Ranidaphobia which is a fear of frogs. They scare me, I start shaking and crying and they just scare me.
4. What’s a song you secretly love to blast & belt out when you’re alone?Recently, I've been loving Treasure by Bruno Mars, but an all time classic that I will always goes back to has to be Wannabe by the Spice Girls!
5. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?It has to be when people breathe really loudly, I can't focus and all I can hear is that person breathing, I just want to hit the person!
6. What’s one of your nervous habits?When I'm nervous I tend to turn and move quite a lot, and if I have my phone I tend to put it up to my lips and use my lips to click the lock button.
 7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?The right side in my bed, or when I'm in bed with someone I sleep nearer to the window so that if a kidnapper walks through the door they will take the other person while I plan my escape out the window :)
 8. What was your first stuffed animal & it’s name?I don't remember my first ever stuffed animal, my family were more about hand-knitted blankets by our grandmothers.
9. What’s the drink you always order at Starbucks?I don't actually have a Starbucks near me, so I go to Costa and just get a normal hot chocolate with whipped cream...
10. What’s the beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?In terms of taking my make up off before bed, I ALWAYS do that, however I do always tell people to wear a primer but rarely do myself.
 11. Which way do you face in the shower?I turn a lot in the shower, and don't really have a preferred way of facing.
12. Do you have any weird body skills?I can turn my left eye into my nose while my right eye still looks forward, because I have a lazy eye.
13. What’s your favorite comfort food that ‘bad’ but you love to eat it anyways?Probably cookies or chocolate twist pastries, I can't help it, they're so good!
 14. What’s a phrase or exclamation you always say?I'm quite known to always be asking weird 'what would you do if...' questions to my friends, who end up getting very annoyed!
15. Time to sleep!! What are you actually wearing?I'll normally wear a big boxy t-shirt and some pyjama shorts or trousers!


I hope you got to know me a little bit, leave any requests in the comments box.
Speak soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment