UA-51517760-1

Saturday 31 May 2014

May Favourites

It's the end of May so I am going to do my May favourites... Enjoy!




Strawberry Carmex Lip Balm
 It moisturizes my lips and makes them feel soft from the minute it is applied and it is a long lasting feeling. I bought mine from Primark for about £2, and have used it practically everyday since.




Rimmel London Volume Flash Scandal Eyes mascara in 003 extreme black 
This mascara is the only mascara I have tried so far that makes my short stubby eyelashes look somewhat of a decent length. It thickens my lashes too, however if not careful it may apply clumpy if you do not wipe the excess off the end of the brush. The brush is thick which I personally love and feel like it makes the application even better.




Rimmel London Glam Eyes Professional Liquid Liner
The brush of this liquid liner is very thin which makes application very precise. I have always found brush applicators harder and this one is no different, but with practice it is much easier and worthwhile. It gives a nice thin line and wings are easy to do with this eyeliner. Only downside id, the plastic part of the applicator (before the brush) has some of the product on it and this can sometimes get in your lashes.




got2b Volumizing Styling Powder
I love to use this products on my roots to give them lift off of the scalp. I sprinkle it along my part then rub it in using my fingertips, and it gives a great life and adds texture. However I can only use this on second day hair before I wash it as the texture it eaves after you brush it out feels weird.




Rimmel London Match Perfection Light Perfecting Radiance Foundation in 100 Ivory
This foundation gives me a nice medium coverage, which covers my blemishes but still allows it to look natural. It applies nicely, and I use my beauty blender. I have already re-purchased this a few times.




BeautyBlender
This has been my saviour when it comes to blending and application of foundation and concealer! I evenly blends all of your foundation without absorbing any. You get it damp then pat the foundation on. Even after wetting other foundation sponges, they still absorb a lot of the foundation, however this one does not and has made my foundation application easier and more even.




Gosh Natural Blush in 41 Juicy Peach 
This is a very pigmented reddy orange blush. I use it towards the back of my cheekbone just above my Hoola bronzer. It defines my cheekbones more, and for someone that doesn't like light coloured blushes, it is a perfect shade. I only use a small amount as it is so pigmented, but it defines nicely and I sometimes use it without bronzer, and it still gives me just as good definition. 




got"b Glued Blasting Freeze Hairspray
This hairspray does what it says on the tin, it freezes my hair in place without that crispy feeling. When I use this hairspray, my hair looks the same at the end of the day as it did at the start. i have tried many hairsprays to hold my backcombed hair, and finally have found one that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment